About HIS CPA – HIS CPA – Providing Accounting and Tax Services to Georgia Businesses and Individuals for Over 30 Years
Entrepreneurial small business owners frequently grow so fast they reach a point where they need a full time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or Controller but their annual budget can’t quite afford it.
The expense of retaining a full time Atlanta CFO can easily cost a business $125,000 to $250,000 a year not counting bonuses and fringe benefits. John Dillard CPA of His CPA PC, an Atlanta CPA firm offers Virtual outsourced Part-time CFO services at a fraction of the cost, allowing you to use only what you need, rather than the full time expense/employee.
Here are just a few of the things an Atlanta Part-time Virtual CFO can do…
- Free up your time from financial worries and concerns so you can focus on the everyday operations of your business.
- Provide clarity in the business management reports and financial side of your business offering you a tried and true perspective of your business financial position.
- The ability to anticipate financial needs of your business so that problems can be avoided altogether and bumps in the road can be adequately prepared for.
- Bring financial insight and wisdom to top management providing clarity and a second perspective on tough business decisions.
- Bring clarity helping Atlanta Business Owners see the forest and the trees simultaneously helping you to achieve your financial goals of your business plan.
- Establishment of a solid well thought out business plan and budget which can be utilized to actually run the day-to-day affairs of your business and long-term business needs.
- Lead and train your accounting personnel.
- Provide financial information within days of month end.
- Ongoing Evaluation of trends and ratios allowing for early corrective action.
- Develop a strong system of internal controls, business safeguards, and insurance review and negotiation focused on increasing profits and tax mitigation.
- Analyze varying business segments gross profit by product line.
- Develop long-term tax saving strategies while considering short-term objectives.
- Evaluation of credit policies, bill payment procedures and cash management.
- Working with the company’s management team, employees, Board of Directors, Advisory council, bankers, legal counsel, vendors and suppliers to seek clarification of purpose and congruence of purpose.
- Analysis of business mergers, sales and acquisitions to achieve long-term goals of key/top management.
- Assistance with drafting a shareholder agreement, company manuals, credit management, collection procedures, key executive compensation plans and agreements, etc.
- Lease versus purchase analysis of fixed assets and building and space requirements.
As a Virtual CFO for Atlanta Business Owners John Dillard CPA of His CPA PC offers a free initial consultation; call us and let’s get started today.
“Thank you for the financial consulting that you have provided my company. Your initial suggestion and help in obtaining a line of credit for the company will make the balancing act with cash flow much easier. I would also like to thank you for your suggestion and referral to a paycheck company to help us off-load some of the routine business matters that takes time better spent elsewhere.”
“Your work on my tax issues has saved me money, made me money, and allowed me to focus on the everyday running of my business. You aren’t just a CPA; you’re a ‘business partner’ with your clients.
“Actually, the Offer in Compromise was only the beginning of a continuing flow of pertinent information and expert advice from you concerning my business and tax affairs. It has helped me tremendously knowing that you understand my financial needs and that you always follow through.”
As Certified Public Accountants, our goal is to provide sound financial, accounting, and tax advice to our clients. For more than 30 years, partners in our firm have worked with companies and individuals in the Atlanta metro and Gwinnett County areas, ranging from startup entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar businesses.
Our success is measured by the success of our clients. We work with each client individually to determine their needs, and develop a plan for successfully running their business, increasing their wealth, and reducing their income taxes.
As Christian Accountants, we believe in integrity and honest dealings with each and every client.
Partners of our firm have helped clients in the following ways:
We assisted one client in converting from a C corporation to an S corporation. The move saved on the client’s taxes by removing the double taxation of the corporation’s income.
We represented another client in making an IRS Offer In Compromise. The client, who was several years behind in his tax payments, was able to save $62,000.
We saved one client $148,000 by resolving a shareholder dispute, finding additional tax deductions in current and prior year tax returns, and representing the client before the Internal Revenue Service in a matter of business entity choice and incorporation status.
We reduced one client’s tax bill by $28,000 by correcting tax filing mistakes caused by their previous accountant and effecting a Chapter S incorporation.
We helped one firm achieve a 40% growth in sales while saving it more than $100,000 in taxes.
We advised one small business owner on estate planning issues that she estimated would save her over $200,000, compared to doing nothing.
We brokered an agreement between the IRS and a small business client that reduced their tax liability by more than $18,000, and allowed them to register their business as an S corporation, even though the normal entity choice deadline had passed.
We resolved an individual’s income tax problem in nine months, after he had worked with another CPA for more than two years trying to settle the issue.
We gave financial planning advice to one corporate client, and helped them obtain a line of credit with a local bank that resolved a major cash flow problem.
Our results can be measured in another way. Our representation of the clients listed above resulted in $17.49 in tax benefits for each dollar spent on our fees.
Find out how we might be able to help you reduce your tax exposure and improve your bottom line. Feel free to complete our contact form, or call us at 770-814-9304 to schedule a no-obligation consultation.