Providing Bookkeeping and Accounting Solutions to Gwinnett and Metro Atlanta Business Owners
As a Duluth CPA, John Dillard CPA has been providing bookkeeping solutions to Gwinnett & Metro Atlanta taxpayers for decades. We know it is hard to run a business, from hiring and retaining quality personnel, business procurement and satisfaction and the varying and complex legal and compliance issues facing you each and every day. Our bookkeeping services will allow you, as a small business owner, to focus on what matters the most, "running your business" and allowing you to maximize your business potential, client share and profitability.
"We utilize our over thirty years of experience to provide the highest quality of bookkeeping, accounting, and tax preparation services possible. Our expertise and knowledge will do much to provide proper recording and integration of your business processes making your business both more efficient and effective."
--- John Dillard CPA
We work hard to making the complexities of tax law simple by helping you to delegate to us and others the most troublesome administrative issues of your business.
We are able to:
- Streamline the recording of your financial data and set up internal controls.
- Help get your books current whether you are months, quarters or years behind.
- Help you set up a chart of accounts for your business that well records your business operations and provides meaningful financial information.
- Help you determine which tasks to delegate to others including the reconcilement of financial data , bank reconciliations, sales tax reports and payroll processing and administration.
His CPA PC works hard to streamline your business operations so your business can run smoothly and efficiently.
From start to finish we work to bring your financial statements current, provide assistance with business plans & budgeting, tax return preparation and Virtual CFO services lessening the stress of running your business. From start-ups to multi-million dollar companies, His CPA PC is here to serve your business needs.
“Your work on my tax issues has saved me money, made me money, and allowed me to focus on the everyday of running my business. You aren’t just a CPA, you’re a ‘business partner’ with your clients.” --- Robert C. Smith, Lumina
“Thank you for the financial consulting that you have provided my company. Your initial suggestion and help in obtaining a line of credit for the company will make the balancing act with cash flow much easier. I would also like to thank you for your suggestion and referral to a paycheck company to help us off-load some of the routine business matters that takes time better spent elsewhere.” --- Scott J. Wilson, PhD. Media Magic
We help guide our clients in the establishment of Proper Internal Control including:
Month End Closing
- Reconcilement of all checking, money market, savings and investment accounts.
- Tracking of all balance sheet accounts including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Notes Receivable, Notes Payable, Prepaid Accounts, Accrued Revenue and Accrued Expenses.
- Assistance with the preparation of your internal financial statement including a well-presented Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss.
- Financial reports and management information is tailored to your individual business needs so financial performance can be properly managed and benchmarked.
Financial Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine the qualifications and business talents for accounting personnel
- Assist with the evaluation of business processes and segregation of duties to maintain proper internal control.
Inventory Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Purchase Orders
- Manage inventory quantities using QuickBooks©
- The processing of payroll, the timeliness of payroll reports and payments, independent contractors/1099 workers and all of the attendant tax issues are the bane of many. Delegating this to a payroll service for even the most savvy ardent business professionals is essential. At His CPA PC we also use a payroll service for it is better and faster than anyone else can do it including your bookkeeper, your bank, your spouse and your accounting software.
We work with all of the latest accounting and business performance technologies on a daily basis. We pull our knowledge and experiences from each to provide an integrated approach to effectively and efficiently advise you.
HisCPA: A Christian CPA Firm in Duluth GA Proudly Serving Suwanee, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Lilburn, Duluth, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Atlanta, Gwinnett, Fulton, Johns Creek, Forsyth, Flowery Branch, Buford, Cumming, Hamilton Mill, Chateau Elan, Winder, Gainesville, Hart County, Dunwoody, Grayson, Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs and Tucker as an Award Winning CPA.