Christian CPA for Corporate Income Taxes, Financial Statements, Bookkeeping
How His CPA, PC became a Christian CPA Firm
IRS Representation, Offers in Compromise and Back Taxes
Top Ten Reasons to Hire a Christian CPA Firm
- We care much more about you and your business than just your taxes. We believe our clients are much more than just customers.
- We focus on how short-term issues impact long-term decisions.
- We answer questions you did not even know you had/knew were important.
- We are proactive in our tax planning and consistently think ”outside the box.”
- We practice the “Golden Rule” focusing on serving your needs.
- You want fast efficient turnaround in your work/returns.
- You want accurate information.
- You want your calls and correspondence responded to quickly.
- You believe traditional business and moral principles are important.
- You want to pay your lowest legal possible tax.
Serving as an Award Winning CPA for Decades
http://www.hiscpa.com/article3.html Gwinnett/Duluth CPA Teaches Personnel Keys to Managing Business Growth
http://www.hiscpa.com/article6.html Alpharetta/Roswell CPA Teaches the Tax Effects of Entity Choice
http://www.hiscpa.com/marketing-efforts.html Norcross/Sandy Springs CPA on Tracking Marketing Statistics for Your Georgia Business
And this is only some of the information available on our web site. You also have at our blog a host of other varied and timely tax and business management issues you can use.
John Dillard, CPA of His CPA, PC (An Atlanta Christian CPA firm) 1940 Woods River Lane, Duluth, GA 30097 Phone 770-814-9304 http://www.hiscpa.com/ To retain John Dillard CPA (An Atlanta Christian Speaker/Author) for your business group or church congregation, you can contact him today at 770.814.9304
Dare to Attempt Something so Great for the Kingdom of God that it is doomed to failure, lest Christ be in it!
We advise clients on: IRS representation, Offer in Compromise, Tax Problems, Incorporation in Georgia, Corporate and Personal Income Tax Returns, Part-time CFO, Virtual Controller, Business Planning, Offer in Compromise, Back Taxes, Business Acquisitions/Sales, Forensic Accounting, Business Valuations and Bookkeeping
Serving Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Austin, Memphis, Baltimore, Fort Worth, Charlotte, El Paso, Milwaukee, Seattle, Boston, Denver, Louisville, Washington D.C., Nashville, Las Vegas, Portland, Oklahoma, Tucson, Albuquerque, Long Beach, Atlanta, Fresno, Sacramento, New Orleans, Cleveland, Kansas City, Mesa, Virginia, Omaha, Oakland, Miami, Tulsa, Honolulu, Minneapolis, Colorado Springs, Arlington, and Beyond.