- January 13th, 2012
- John Dillard
- Income Tax Preparation of Corporate & Personal Income Taxes
- 2 Comments
For all new business owners looking to get their business incorporated in Georgia we offer a free initial consultation to help you with Entity Selection Issues when incorporating. Not all entities are taxed alike so it is important to choose a entity that this best suited to the business and tax needs of the owner and to consider:.
Top Ten Things to Know When You Incorporate Your Business
• Where the business should be incorporated?
• Who will own the stock of the company?
• Are the owners of the business individuals for companies?
• Do I need multiple classes of stock?
• Do I need a shareholder agreement?
• How will my business entity be taxed?
• How will taxation of my business affect its owners?
• Will my business pay tax at the corporate level or on the shareholder returns?
• Are my partners really good for my business?
• What are my legal responsibilities after I incorporate?
Business Entity Types
Your initial choice of entity is perhaps the most important tax, financial and legal decision you might ever reach. Being well versed in these areas is essential to a wise and prudent decision. See http://www.hiscpa.com/article2.html
Taxes: Effects of Entity Choice
Carefully considering the tax effects of your entity choice is essential to getting your business off on the right foot. Being careful to avoid, if at all possible, the double taxation of C Corporations and then selecting the right entity for your business from both a tax and legal perspective is critical. Visit http://www.hiscpa.com/article2.html
Getting Your New Business Started
Understanding many of the basics of the start of the incorporation process will do much to ensure that you are well-versed and able to make wise and informed decisions. As these issues will affect your business operations and finances during the lifetime of your business they are essential to getting started well. Go to http://www.hiscpa.com/incorporating-guide.htm
Incorporating In Georgia and Entity Selection
We serve clients that are located in Atlanta GA, Gwinnett County, Duluth, Fulton County, DeKalb County, Hall County, Cobb County, Forsyth County, Berkeley Lake, Dacula, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Milton, Norcross, Snellville, Roswell, Buford, Smyrna, Marietta, Cumming, Grayson, Lilburn, Lithonia, Tucker, Suwanee, Sugar Hill, Loganville, Gainesville, Buckhead, Buford, Peachtree City, Dunwoody, Kennesaw, Decatur, Conyers, Stone Mountain, Flowery Branch, Decatur, Sandy Springs, Peachtree City, Woodstock, Conyers, Cherokee, Lithonia, Milton, Mountain Park, Winder and Woodstock