Duluth/Johns Creek CPA Provides Checklist to Ensure the Accuracy of Your Business Internal Financials
- February 28th, 2013
- John Dillard
- Income Tax Preparation of Corporate & Personal Income Taxes, Virtual CFO, Business/Tax/Financial Consulting, Business Loans/Money Management
- 0 Comments
Helping clients in Metro Gwinnett/Atlanta help themselves is one of the key operating tenants in which we help serve the Business Community. This simple and straightforward checklist will do much to ensure that you have performed an internal “gut check” on your corporations internal data before your Corporate, LLC, S Corporation or LLP return is prepared.
Before you send your Year-End Financial please be sure that:
- The general ledger balance agrees to your checkbook and your bank reconciliation.
- The Accounts Receivable balance agrees to your internal aging reports.
- The Accounts Payable balance agrees to your internal aging reports.
- You advise of any fixed assets that have been acquired or disposed of during the year.
- That ALL of the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts are correct.
- That you have only one retained earnings account.
- That as of January 1st of the prior year that you closed the shareholder distributions account to retained earnings.
- That the retained earnings account on your internal books equals or is reconcilable to the retained earnings to the last corporate tax return filed
We do desire for our clients to become CPA’s or even good accountants, but what we do strive to do is to provide a good working knowledge of your internal books, corporate income tax returns, tax planning and personal income taxes so that by educating our clients just enough we are able to better serve our clients.
To learn about incorporating in Georgia visit http://www.hiscpa.com/article6.html
Getting Your New Georgia Business Started
Understanding many of the basics of the start of the incorporation process will do much to ensure that you are well-versed and able to make wise and informed decisions. As these issues will affect your business operations and finances during the lifetime of your business they are essential to getting started well. Go to http://www.hiscpa.com/incorporating-guide.html
Determining Where Incorporate Your New Geogia Business
The decision of where to incorporate your business is a critical component of getting your business started. Learn what you need to know to make a well-informed decision. See http://www.hiscpa.com/incorporating.html
Gerogia Corporation Forms and Registrations Checklist
Whether you are just incorporating or have been in business for years. This summary will enable you to quickly locate the forms and guidance you need to ensure your business maintains tax compliance. Visit http://www.hiscpa.com/checklist.htm
Knowing who will lead your business, their morals, beliefs and work ethic are essential to success in your new business venture. Determining who should be at the helm and who should follow will do much to avoid needless delays and time lost in aimless decision making. http://www.hiscpa.com/business-leadership.html
Incorporating the Details for Georgia Business Owners
Learning the basics of incorporation will do much to ensure that you do not make a costly mistake. Discovering the details of what all is involved in your new Georgia business will much to ensure you avoid costly mistakes and blunders. http://www.hiscpa.com/incorporating-details.html
www.HisCPA.com A Christian CPA Firm in Duluth GA Proudly Serving Suwanee, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Lilburn, Duluth, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Atlanta, Gwinnett, Johns Creek, Roswell, Forsyth, Flowery Branch, Buford, Dunwoody, Grayson, Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs & Tucker as a Faith Based CPA