- March 25th, 2013
- John Dillard
- Income Tax Preparation of Corporate & Personal Income Taxes, IRS Representation, Back Taxes, Offer in Compromise, IRS Tax Problems, Tax Advocacy
The IRS is cracking down on Unscrupulous Tax Return Preparers and wants to be sure that America’s Taxpayers use only skilled, qualified, technically competent and legally licensed. This is even more important for business owners as their tax nuances, rules and regulations are even more complicated. At His CPA PC we suggest that all business owners:
- Stay away from tax preparers who claim they can obtain larger refunds than others.
- Use a Certified Duly Licensed CPA who has a track record of success and is widely recognized as a business leader in the community.
- Avoid tax preparers who base their fees on a percentage of the refund.
- Stay away from tax preparers who do not sign the tax return and provide you a copy.
- Be sure the CPA has track record of consistency, so you can be sure that the CPA will be around months/years after a return was filed to answer any questions that might arise from the IRS.
- Check the person’s credentials, references and grades. Be sure your CPA has a verifiable pursuing excellence.
- A CPA can represent taxpayers before the IRS in all matters, including audits, collection and appeals. Tax preparers, who are not duly authorized, cannot represent taxpayers for audits of returns.
- Be sure your CPA is affiliated with a professional organization (if you are seeking a Christian CPA, who is in good standing with their church body) and that your CPA’s continuing education is current and that your CPA complies with a code of ethics.
More information about choosing a tax return preparer making sure you find the right CPA for your tax/IRS Representation needs see:
Finding a Good CPA
What To Look For When Selecting A CPA
Selecting a professional is a daunting task. This guide will enable you to be better able to select a professional whose talent, expertise, and style will best assist you long-term see http://www.hiscpa.com/article8.html
Top 10 Reasons to Contact Our Firm
Learn the key reasons why His CPA, P.C. cares about your business and how you can benefit from being served by a CPA whose ambition for you and your business matches that of your own visit http://www.hiscpa.com/top-ten.html
www.HisCPA.com A Christian CPA Firm in Duluth GA Proudly Serving Suwanee, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Lilburn, Duluth, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Atlanta, Gwinnett, Johns Creek, Roswell, Forsyth, Flowery Branch, Buford, Dunwoody, Grayson, Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs & Tucker as a Faith Based CPA