Top 5 Ways to Keep Your Commitments
Atlanta CPA…Having Trouble Making Commitments You Keep?
Are You Intentions Better Than Your Actions?
For all of us in this over-busy world it is way too easy to over-commit.
These simple steps will do much to help you speak and commit only to items you intend to fully do.
Top 5 Ways to Keep Your Word
To be sure fulfill all of your agreements be sure to:
1. Think Before You Leap. Take at least 24 hours before making any important decisions and even longer or more important ones.
2. Seek Wise Counsel. Don’t make decisions in a vacuum. Surrounding yourself with good advisers is essential to prudent decision making.
3. Put Your Plans Before the Lord. Ask God What He Thinks Before You Leap. Carefully and with great wisdom and discernment will do much to help you follow the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
4. Count the Costs. Though there will be times that God will have you step out solely on faith, there will also be many where God will consider your efforts folly if you fail to carefully contemplate what is involved financially and time-wise.
5. Have Margins: God himself took a week to create the world but he had margins so that He was able to do it in six and rest on the seventh. Be careful to allow for extra time, extra resources as most everything in your life will take more than one contemplates.
Are you being a good steward of your word?
Ask God today to reveal to you opportunities for personal and spiritual growth.
Visit us online at www.HisCPA.com A Christian Atlanta CPA Firm